The beginning of March marks the end of my first semester and beginning of my second. It was a lot of learning to self lead and take charge of my schedule for learning. I managed to finish 7 classes which finished with Calculus 1.
- Introduction to IT
- Applied Probability and Statistics
- Web Development Foundations
- Network and Security – Foundations
- Scripting and Programming – Foundations
- Integrated Physical Sciences
- Calculus 1
Finishing those brought me to 24% completion of the 122 credit hours required for the Bachelors of Computer Science. My starting second semester work load looks like it should go relatively quickly. I’m hopeful that Discrete Mathematics I & II are either interesting or simple (I have experience in the application of sets and graphs but what proofs can I come away with that would be helpful for thinking in the future?).
- Natural Science Lab
- Introduction to Communication
- Discrete Mathematics I
- Discrete Mathematics II